You're mindful of what you choose to put in your body and you recognize the importance of seeing your massage therapist or trainer consistently for your overall health and well-being. Your commitment to honoring yourself and creating a balanced life has proved to pay off time and time again. You invest in yourself so you can live your life with joy and purpose and better serve your family, friends, business, and community. Investing in our sessions together will support you in a beautiful new way that will increase your productivity, make you feel excited about your goals and eager for more. I offer you a new perspective, complimentary skill sets, brainstorm ideas, keep you accountable, and help you accomplish challenging tasks. My clients leave our sessions feeling inspired, clear-headed, positive, and ready to take on the world.
You're not alone
If your a Bowie fan like me, you probably just heard the lyrics to Rock n Roll Suicide in your head after reading that last subject line. Yes! I like you already.
Oh no love, you're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone - David Bowie
You now have a partner that cares about the success of your business, and what you get out of life, as much as you do.
As a dreamer, doer, risk taker, entrepreneur, and small business owner myself, I can identify with you on both the highs, and lows, that are involved with going after your dream, including the feeling of being on an island alone. For me, there were times that although I knew I had it in me to succeed on my own, I often wished for a partner. I didn't have anyone in mind that I could officially partner with; I wasn't sure I wanted to hand over 50% of my business, and without a history with someone it seemed risky to do a joint endeavor. However, I often had days that I could have really used a partner to help me see a new perspective, offer complimentary skill sets, brainstorm ideas, keep me accountable, and some days simply sit down and help me accomplish a challenging task.
Who do I partner with?
I partner with clients who are open, positive, and proactive. Individuals who genuinely want a partner to help them grow and be successful in all areas of their business and life.
- My clients own unique businesses that are a reflection of themselves.
- My clients are go-getters that are ready to make their dreams come true.
- My clients have great ideas they want to dedicate themselves to making a reality.
- My clients are running successful companies and want a creative partner to help them write copy for their latest newsletter or ad.
- My clients are facing fears surrounding owning their business and need support and tools to grow.
- My clients want to brainstorm a new marketing idea and implementation.
- My clients are speakers that need a partner to help them organize and write their speech and design a presentation.
- My clients are working to delegate tasks to their team and need support in learning to prioritize their time.
- My clients have numerous projects going at once and need a partner to help them stay organized and assist with keeping them accountable and on task.
A coach is often on the sidelines encouraging you, but a partner steps in and helps you win the game. I have your back and will support you and help you to reach your personal and business goals through encouragement, accountability, action plans, and honest auditing.
I have over 15 years of experience in the creative industry and I put my knowledge to work for you! My support in helping you to obtain your goals is coupled with hands on implementation. I'm not here to simply outline a plan with you and send you on your way. I'm your partner, and when needed will walk you through completing the task. I'm all for action plans and outlining goals, but if you don't get your hands dirty and get to work, it's all talk.